ONE

Yeahhhhhhh!!!! Really looking forward to that! =D

You never really see me having or buying albums of other well-known artists or bands like Paramore, Black Eyed Peas, Jason Mraz or Phua Chu Kang Chris Daughtry but you always see me into music from Hillsongs and Planetshakers. Haha!

I do listen to those songs (all sorts of songs! =D) and I have all kinds of them on my iPod which I do enjoy listening to btw! =D One which I got really attached to was Rihanna's "Hatin' on the Club". LOL! Love all sorts of music but when it comes to buying their albums, lets just say I'm not someone who would invest in that. =P I usually get them off youtube! haha!

But when it comes to PlanetShakers and Hillsongs I would be glad to! It excites me each time they have a new album because each time they do, the whole music and tune, message and power of the songs keeps getting better and better! I do not adore the band but I definitely love what they are doing for God and how they are reaching out to people through these songs of praise and worship! =D

They are all God-inspired works and there is a real HUGE difference when you indulge yourself in songs like "I know you want me" by Pitbull compared to "I Just Want You" by PlanetShakers. Hahaha! Huge difference!

There are songs that are just for entertainment purposes but there are songs that speaks of life, truth and all that He is....

Those are the kind of songs I want to listen to. What kind of songs are you listening to today?

2 comments:

Li-Anne said...

And that is why people call you "........". SWT!

And Chris Daughtry is AWESOME! Don't know how to enjoy the pleasures of the world!

Bentuckee said...

"They are all God-inspired works and there is a real HUGE difference when you indulge yourself in songs like "I know you want me" by Pitbull compared to "I Just Want You" by PlanetShakers. Hahaha! Huge difference!"

Gosh! That's a classic statement! You r so right Ben!!

top