Yipee! The car is here and its finally mine! Bwahahaha!

(see that P sticker over there? =P)

And yup! My parents drove all the way from Laos man! Haha! They started on Monday and arrived today.

And the amazing thing was how in less than 5 minutes in my house and my mum already started nagging about untidy how the place is.. LoL!! =P Whoops! XP

See what I mean? =P When mums attack invade comes home. Lol!

But on the bright side, the "power" is in my hands! Lol!

This was yesterday's event at CF. Worship team preparing. The feeling of the preparation was awesome! So Hillsong-like! lol!! You know as if it is gonna be one awesome time of Praise and Worship. Ahh God is So Good! =)

Believing for a better day tomorrow! Remember guys, the way you feel attracts the things of what you feel to happen to you. ;) so be expecting of great things and have a fantastic week ahead ya'll! :D

[Isaiah 43:19]
See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the desert
and streams in the wasteland.

I was waiting for my parents and I saw a Kancil with this scripture sticker at the back of the car! And it spoke right to me at that moment! How awesome! =D

1 comments:

Jez said...

Whoo! Congrats :D

top