Living like a champion!

I've learnt something from Ps. Reuben last Saturday that completely blew my mind! And to top that, Rev. Daniel Cheah ALSO preached a SUPER message that blasted my day off to a whole new level! haha! It was definitely a beyond extraordinary weekend! I love my Church. =)

It really got me excited to want to apply these things to my life and see the awesome change that's gonna happen. Its a New Season! (Yes, I know we've sang that song so many hundred times already =P but its true! haha!)

One of the things Ps. Reuben said that day that really caught my attention was: "Are you found in the right place and the right time when greatness comes?" That was woahh!! Then I heard this: "Are you gonna let emotion or conviction drive you?" And as the verse of one of my fav song goes: "I'm not gonna live by what I feel.." (Guesses for the song anyone? =P)

I want to live a life of a champion. And as what Ps. Reuben said this is what Champion talk is: "God's glory and presence might be everywhere and anywhere else, but I will fight to the DEATH to make sure His glory and presence is HERE!". (He was referring to how David and his men went all the way into the Philistine's territory to take back the Ark of Covenant) FANTASTIC! =D

Its gonna be a greater week up ahead! Woohoo! Have a great week people! ;)

0 comments:

top