More please! =D

This past week has been one of a kind! Lots of downside to it(ones that really hits hard) but also lots of victories and blessings that overwhelms them all and believing there are MORE to come! =D

Went out to dinner with the awesome leaders of SE(whom I love and dearly respect =P) to Klang to a place called "A li Tiong"(O_O"!) for my belated birthday celebration! =D First I thought it was the name of an Indian(I think?) waiter there (who was really nice to us =D) but turned out it's not only the name of the waiter, but was the name of the restaurant and the owner! O_O"! Because I heard my leaders call the owner and the waiter both by the name Ali.. So I assumed it was so.. LOL.

The food there was spectacular I tell you! Never in my life have I tasted such blissful Char Kuey Teow. =P

Lots of laughter along the way! You know its gonna be an awesome ride if Ps. Reuben's in the car with you! lol! Till theres the long jam along the way.. =.="..

After that the leaders came up with this spontaneous impromptu idea of going to the carnival that we passed by. Worse part was that the birthday people (Tara and myself) were commanded/forced asked to go on the merry-go-round! T-T And it was recorded! Pai seh ar!! lol!! Nooooooo! Can't believe I did that! lol!

It was a day to remember indeed! Thanks a million guys!! I wouldn't be at the level I am without you leaders! =D

1 comments:

Li-Anne said...

Yerr.. go rub it in some more! Lol. I know la I didn't get to go! Lol. =P

top