Fishy Week!

Its almost been a month of holidays now in Laos.. XP the confirmed date to go back is still yet to be known.. lol!

These days, I'm guessing that my mum came up with a diet plan for the family.. We had fish 3 days in a row now.. =P I've no idea where would that lead us to but it certainly caused me not to eat as much anymore.. Ahaha!

Other than that, I definately agree that God works and speaks to us in the most weirdest of ways! haha!

Today, I just grab a drink from the fridge, well it wasn't really a nice drink to start with.. lol! Its this soya bean with black sesame.. XD

As I first drink it, it tastes unpleasant, with that weird black sesame taste.. lol!

But as I continued drinking, I got used to the taste, and the unpleasant taste was replaced with this taste that allows me to finish the whole drink.. XP

At that moment, God spoke to me, this is exactly how work is like.. In the beginning, it tastes unpleasant, horrible and downright troublesome! XP But as you continue to persevere, not only will you get used to it, but you'll be blessed! =D

God doesn't let any of His servants who works go unrewarded.. =)

And I could testify this because I myself too went through this.. Till I came to a point where I miss putting my hands to work and serving God! lol.. Thats my passion and thats all I want to do with my life, to serve God greatly!


All praise and honour be to the God of ages! =D

1 comments:

Jez said...

That's so true, Ben.

Thank God for soya drinks :-P

top