Somebody turned off the lights! =.="..

Woohoo! Its settled! I'm coming back home! XP In July but the only thing is that my parents are not sure about the date yet.. lol!


But on the other hand, Taylor's rejected me... T-T"... I wasn't eligible yet.. I would have to wait till next year! Yikes.. That means...


Another year in Laos till June 09 for me.. O_O"!! But the good news is that I'll be right on time for college together with you guys! haha!


But always gotta remember that God has plans! [Jeremiah 29:11-13] Gotta look at it by God's perspective and not my own! And I have just the idea what God wants me to do here in Laos for this coming year.. Hehehe.. =]


Another thing I just realized today as I was doing my devotion (in the toilet.. lol! what? I had to go! and I just need to do my devotion too! XP) that when God speaks to me or gives me a vision, it always has connection with the Bible!

For example, God gave me this vision of myself standing in the middle of a desert, and suddenly there was a path that appeared and at the sides were trees that bear fruits and lush green grasses that grows!

[Do take note that fruit trees don't grow in the desert.. lol!]

And one day, quite long after God gave me that vision, as I was reading some scriptures from the Bible, this scripture appeared!
[Isaiah 32:15] {gotta read it to find out dudes.. XP}

Amazing huh? =D Praise God!

July here I come! excited to come back home! Till then, God Bless! Missing you guys back home!

2 comments:

Jez said...

"Until the spirit be poured upon us from on high, and the wilderness be a fruitful field, and the fruitful field be counted for a forest."

Praise be to God!
Hope to hear more of God's plans for you for this year.

-Ben Soo- said...

Haha! Amen! Thanks Jez! Will keep you guys posted! haha.. God Bless!

top