Second Tag of the day! XP

TAG #1

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
~*Li-Anne

2. List 8 random facts about yourself.
[ 1 ] I love God before everything and anything else! =D On fire for Jesus Christ! XP
[ 2 ] I love people! =D
[ 3 ] I wear glasses..
[ 4 ] I'm in Laos? =.="...
[ 5 ] I'm 6 feet tall? XP
[ 6 ] I miss Malaysia!! T-T
[ 7 ] I'm patriotic? XP
[ 8 ] Err.. I love Malaysian food? XP

3. Tag 8 people at the end of this post.
-Jo Ng(you've been double tagged! haha!)
-Victor
-Daphne
-Vincent
-Renee
-Chubby
-Samuel
-Jason

TAG #2

1. What do you want the MOST now ?
~* Besides being in the presence of God forever.. Going back to Malaysia and fulfilling God's purposes in my life! XP

2. What do you want to be when you grow up ?
~* All that God wants me to be! woohoo!

3. What would you do if you've lose everything in one shot ?
~* I'll still be happy because I already have everything in Jesus.. haha.. =D

4. What are you afraid to lose now ?
~* Nothing lar basically.. maybe losing my mind sounds scary.. XP

5. Do you believe in being in love forever ?
~* Haha! yup! In God!

6. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her ?
~* Haha.. Ask me this in about.... 3 years time when I seek the answer and all its depths.. XP

7. What do you do when you are feeling down and depressed ?
~* I go to God who is my refuge.. =D

8. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half ?
~* All for God's heart.. Ahaha..

9. Which type of person do you hate the most ?
~* People who compromise for what they want rather than when they could have so much more in God..

10. Do you cherish every single one of your friendships ?
~* Haha.. definately! they're wonderful people..

11. Do you believe in God ?
~* More than anything else.. haha..

12. What do you think is the most important thing in your life ?
~* God

13. Do you find it necessary for you to have a boyfriend/girlfriend ?
~* No lar.. where got that necessary.. haha..

14. What do you want your friends to be like ?
~* Themselves lar.. ahha..

15. What kind of friend do you hope to be in your friends' eyes ?
~* Someone that they could depend on and someone that they would see in Heaven one day.. ahah..

16. If you can have a change, which part of your character would you like to change ?
~* Laziness and my deep deep voice.. lol..

17. If you're feeling low one day, who will you go to ?
~* God.. haha..

18. Would you die in order to save the ones you love ?
~* If as in friends and family.. yea I would.. haha..

19. Would you kill in order to save the ones you love ?
~* O... k... I would rather protect them from harm than having to kill someone.. XP

20. If you have a chance to change the past, what would you change ?
~* Haha... thats something me and God knows.. and some people too lar.. XP

Tags:
Anyone who wants to do lar.. lol..

0 comments:

top