School's Out!



Yeah! School's out for the summer! Actually it was a week ago.. I was too lazy to update.. XP
I really much wanted to go for MAD camp this year.. But I wasn't allowed by my parents to go.. Even if my friends paid everything for me! T-T

Seriously! They collected RM600 that could cover the whole flight cost! And I'm just really blessed to have such awesome friends! Thank You guys! =D


But well, as much as I'm looking forward to MAD camp but couldn't go for it, during this week, I was also busy sending e-mails to a few colleges back home.




One to Taylor's...

Another to Segi's...


And finally to Monash (who's school logo is abit cacated because I was trying to enlarge it. XP)


But however, only Taylor's replied.. Maybe those colleges organized a meeting and throw lots to see which student should enter which college.. XP

I'm still awaiting their reply though, and nervous about whats the reply going to be.. Taylor's replied saying that they'll send my request to the respected course to see whether they would accept me or not.. *gulps*

If all else fails, I'll blame Laos.. LOL

And I started to get the habit of switching to CNN all the time when I watch TV.. And I even find some interesting news on it! XP Maybe its sign to show that I'm growing old.. =.="...

Orr.... Maybe theres just nothing else to watch in Laos.. Lol

God Bless you people! You guys @ MAD camp, I'll be praying for you!

1 comments:

Jez said...

Oh.. we have opposite school seasons. Our classes have started last June 2 (Monday). I can't believe I'm now a university junior!

Anyway, God bless on your college :)

top