Going back home!

Posting time! XP Well.. As some of you might have heard, I'm coming home! XP Well its not been decided yet lar..


Which makes it quite a nervous and worrying situation because I was really looking forward to go back there and another thing is that holidays here...


(well in terms of going shopping and lepak lepak, jalan jalan cari makan...)
I'll sum it up with two amazing words..

Suck-s


But hey, whatever the situation is, I'm giving it all to God.. Because out of everything, what isn't in His hands? Hehe.. He knows whats best, and He will provide!


These holidays, I would normally wake up, as late as I want (Woohoo!) and pray.. I would spend some time with God and meditate on a scripture and memorize it for that day!


So far its going great! Meditating is absolutely a great tool! haha! And I'm also trying to get myself to speak to God and making it my habit!


These days here in Laos theres nothing to do! All I would do is play games or go online.. But I really feel that I want to do so much more.. Serve God greatly and really put myself serving in Church like I used to.. Haha!


Thats one of the things I miss about Malaysia.. Being busy with people and assignments and serving God each day.. thats so awesome.. Especially with a group of amazing friends to support and to serve alongside with you! Haha!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I remembered when I first step down from the airplane at KLIA when I came back during the summer last year!

Man, I was so happy and excited to be home that I wanted to kiss the floor! lol! Seriously! XP


Its been such a long time since I've been away from home that I really miss it back there..

But hey, God has placed me here for a reason and I'm gonna live up for it!
I'm GONNA M.A.D in this nation and its never gonna be the same again!

I'M GONNA M.A.D!!

The question is, Are YOU?!?!

2 comments:

Jez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jez said...

Amen to that!
The God you've served back in KL is also the God you have in Laos, so go serve Him the same way (or more than how) you did back in HSG.

Go, Benzy!

top