God's wonderful presence!

Just moments ago, this wonderful thing happened! lol! So gotta blog about it right away! But before that, earlier today, I was talking with my mum and she started lecturing me.. lol! I just listened to her and I could feel the Holy Spirit prompting me to continue to listen to her and not fight back..

Which I always used to do by the way.. XP So this time I listened.. And I believe that its just God's way of speaking slowly into her heart because we got into the topic of my well being and the nights before, I prayed that God would get my parent's attention and that they would come to know Jesus! and I told her the story of why Jesus is so real to me!

I told her about how God loves us so much and I did asked my mum compared to last time and now, is there any difference.. I was so happy and delighted when my mum said that I've changed so much and my parents are so proud of their kids! I was filled with joy!

Praise God! God does change lives! Hallelujah! =D

And God made me realized just how people's perspective towards Jesus is today.. and I just continue to feel sad knowing that they're missing so much on what Jesus could do!

And later on, God just spoke to me saying that He is proud and that He will blessed me.. Indeed Jesus did say in a scripture that whoever testifies about Him before man, He will testify about that person before God (Does anyone know what scripture it is from? lol! XP)

Hearing that itself from God is one big joy to me! =D But no matter what, I know Jesus knows whats best! =D

..::Lights off again?!::..

Today, the moment I woke up, my sister and brother were sitting on the sofa, so I knew something was wrong..

Cuz normally they would be using the com or something.. XP
What my sister said later explained everything...

BLACKOUT

lol! and in the morning summore! And it continued on till 4pm today! I was so bored.. I walked around, talked to God, prayed that the electricity will be restored, meditated..

And then finally, I sat down.. and just worship God with a song.. It
was forevermore by PlanetShakers.. XP

And lo and behold, as I continued to sing, the electricity came back on again! Hahaha!
Woohoo! Praise God!!!

0 comments:

top