Tagged!

Tag number 1!

6 things I'm passionate about :
-God and His Kingdom! (Means you people lar aiyo.. XP)
-The word of God!
-Soaring Eagles!
-Praise and Worship
-My destiny that God has called me to fulfill!
-Movies! XP

6 things I say too often :
- Aiyo/Aiya/Yorr..
- Lah/Lar/Lor/Mar/Yar
- Whattttt?/What the?!
- Aik.. Really ar?
- Yea rightttt....
- Har??

6 books I've read recently :
-Promises for students.(books filled with scriptures.. haha!)
-The Bible!
-Heaven is so real!
-My notebook
-More Bible reading!
-And more promises for students reading! XP

6 things I learnt for the past year :
- Serving our awesome God is fun! XP
- Meditating on the word of God is powerful! =P
- Yoga is demonic.. =P
- God has blessed me so abundantly!
- I have such awesome friends! =D
- Benjamin and Joseph were brothers in the Bible and are partners now.. (but with a chinese family name.. XP)

6 people to tag :
- Daphne (wahaha! XP)
- Vincent!
- Jason!
- Chubz! XP
- Laureen!
- Jezzy! Ahahah!


Tag number 2! Woohoo! XP

Name 20 people which you can think of now.Don't read the questions until you have named the 20 people. (Har? But I already read the questions wor.. lol!) [Not arrange from top to lowest one ar.. =.="..]

1. Jo Ng
2. Chris Cheah
3. Laureen
4. Renee
5. Daphne
6. Vincent
7. Jason
8. Sarah Loke
9. Hannah Loke
10. Victor Lai
11. Chubby Boy
12. Li-Anne
13. Jezreel
14. Garry
15. Gary Cheang
16. Timothy Liaw
17. David Chua
18. Nick Lau
19. Sam Goh
20. Jeffrey

How did you meet 14 ?
[Garry] Soaring Eagles! haha..

What will you do if you never met 1 ?
[Jo Ng] Wah.. I would've never been saved and I wouldn't have met such an awesome buddy.. =]

What if 9 and 20 dated ?
[Hannah Loke and Jeffrey] Lol.. I don't think they've met before..

Will 6 and 17 date ?
[Vincent and David Chua] Ahahaha! No lar.. where can.. God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve! XP

Describe 3
[Laureen] LOL! No wait.. thats not it... sorry.. XP Aiya.. just get to know her then you'll know.. she's a fantastic friend.. =D

Is 8 attractive ?
[Sarah Loke] Ahahahaha! Yeah she is actually.. haha! Hey I'm telling this as a friend here.. haha! and we Soaring Eagles stick out for each other and say positive truths about each other.. Haha!

Describe 7
[Jason] No comments.. LOL.. No la... well.. when it comes to helping.. he really sticks out for it..

Do you know any of 12's family member ?
[Li-Anne] Ahah.. Yea.. Been to her house for CF.. great people..

What will you do if 18 confesses that he/she likes you ?
[Nick Lau] Oh goodness me.. =.="...

What language does 15 speaks ?
[Gary Cheang] Phua Chu Kang.. XP

Who is 9 going out with ?
[Hannah] No one.. But Jo's got a point in his tag.. That doesn't mean you guys should even try.. haha!

How old is 16 ?
[Tim Liaw] OLD.. Hahhaa! No la.. I think he's around 18-19? Haven't talked to him in ages!

Who is 2's favourite band/singer ?
[Christina Cheah] Err.... Ar... Hmm... Strawberry-cookie-chocolate band! XP rite rite? XP

Would you ever date 4 ?
[Renee] Ahahaha! I would bring her and Daphne out for ice-cream though! haha! Cuz I owe them alot!.. XP

Would you date 1 ?
[Jo Ng] Yikes... XP Err you know what? how about that girl over there? where, you asked? There! *runs away*

Is 19 single ?
[Samuel Goh] Lol! I think he'll stay that way for the rest of his life.. LOL no la.. yea he's single..

What is 10's last name ?
[Victor] Lai..

Would you ever be in a relationship with 11 ?
[Kok Jen] LOL!

School of 3
[Laureen] SMK Seri Saujana

Where does 16 lives ?
[Timothy] Errr.. I forgot lar.. XP

What is the favourite thing of 5 ?
[Daphne] Uhh... The freezer? hahaha!

-*announcement* *too doo doo DOO* May I have your attention please.. The next question has been deleted due to extreme violence and gore and the use of highly vulgar words that is unsuitable for the public view. Thank you. *too doo doo dooo...*
(lol! XP what kind of question is that? and no.. lol.. )

3 lucky drawers to do this quiz
Daphne
Renee
Jezreel
(wahahaha!)

1 comments:

Jez said...

I've been tagged!

top