6 days to go, right on!

6 days to go till back at Malaysia! Extremely excited! XP Really looking forward to this trip! The bank dept however, well, I wasn't updated about the situation..

But my parents really look happy when we're out shopping at Thailand today! And to that, the praise goes out to God! =D I know that it'll only get better and better with this awesome God I serve! =D

Well, as I mentioned, God will provide and not only that, He lavish His blessings so abuntdantly that it overflows! =D God is always on time! Praise You Lord!

Welllll... as I've mentioned earlier, today I went on a trip to Thailand with my family! It wasn't actually a plan-a-day-before trip.. It was more like a last minute idea to go there to have dinner.. XP Quite weird but hey.. Laos gets pretty dull.. Ahahaha!

So we stopped to get our food supplies and went to a restaurant called MK to have our dinner.. The duck there is absolutely brilliant! XP Haven't had such nice duck since in KL.. haha! Ahh.. The taste of home.. LOL

Seriously excited to get back home! =D

But this restaurant has this unique twist in their service, aside their really friendly welcoming service-with-a-smile style(which Laos has no idea of! =.="..) they have this weird routine when the clock strikes around err.. 6? they all will stand in their positions and they will do this aerobic dance! lol! I don't know what they're trying to promote lar.. probably good health? XP

But while they were dancing and as I was chowing down my duck suddenly they start clapping with this clackers one! lol!
Ahh! My ears! XP

Beware Laos! The spirit of God is gonna change this nation in such a way! CF is on the way! Prepare for an impact! =D

0 comments:

top