Hey people! Today, I simply need to tell you of what just happened! XP Well before that, I want to introduce you to an online podcast! Its called the planetboom podcast and the audio sermons there are really awesome! be sure to check it out!

Right, back to this morning, I woke up today, and as usual, I would go into devotion.. Usually at this time of the week, and many of you believers could testify this, that we would feel worn out at the end of the week, and we have the need of spiritual restoration!

Today, as I was walking around my room.. there was this small cockroach crawling on the floor before I took a tissue box and smash it.. =P


And suddenly I have this pain on my foot.. And I was wondering whether it came because I smashed the cockroach.. lol! So I sit down at the side of my bed, talking to God, asking that question.. haha!

And at the same time, I prayed for healing on the foot and confess and repent and cast out the devil who might try to disturb my time with God, and I sit there talking just about the little cockroach..

A pest as it is, I realized that God don't create pests.. and everything that He created is for a reason! And if I didn't have that pain, I wouldn't have realized that and talk to God about it before.. XP

Awhile later, to resume devotion, as I stood up, I realized that I was completely healed! my foot no longer has that pain again and I began jumping all around the room and praising God! lol!

And if you think thats it for today, think again! Ahaha!

I was using the computer just awhile ago and listening to the podcast when my mum suddenly asked me to check the cheapest booking price for airasia this month to Malaysia and asked me to call her once I found the cheapest! Because she was on her way to book it! XD

I found a date, and its either gonna be on the 10th or 17th of July 2008!

Praise Him!

God does answer persistent prayers! And indeed He is the God of hope!


Psalm 23:4
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
For You are with me, O Lord,
Your rod and Your staff,
They comfort me.

0 comments:

top