My Healer!

Yeah! Just 2 more days to go! Kuala Lumpur here I come! =D God is awesome!

Now theres this awesome song that I listened to for quite a long time.. It is titled "Healer", written by Mike Gullielmucci from PlanetShakers!

But as I was browsing through the videos in Youtube, I watched the video of his song and he was reading a
scripture from Isaiah 53:5:

But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes we are healed!


This is awesome scripture! and I noticed that he was reading it for a reason, and I could see something like a plastic tube that goes around below his nose like the ones which patients use in hospitals!

Not until later when I found out that he has a serious cancer problem! And there he was playing the guitar and singing the song healer! Now thats really something! And so many people are touched and impacted because he chose to STAND for what he believe God can do!

Then today something happened to me pulak.. XP Remember that thyroid issue I told you guys about? lol! Well today, I discovered I'm losing alot of hair just by stroking over my head with my hand.. XP

Then I had this conversation with God which goes something like this:

"*moves hand around head* *looks at hand* Wahh!... Lord, I'm losing hair! Must be that thyroid again! Nevermind, I'll be the next Ps. Russell Evans! Hahaha! *hmmm* thyroid... *ponders*"

"Ben, am I who you say I am?"

"*Amazed! XP* Yes Lord.. You're my healer!"

God knows everything! And in my prayers, I always praise God as my healer and I would sing that song to Him.. And thats why He said that! haha! God is amazing! And in the song it goes:

You hold my every moment
You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire
And heal all my disease
I trust in You
I trust in You
I believe You're my Healer
I believe You are all I need
I believe You're my Portion
I believe You're more than enough for me
Jesus You're all I need


All I got to do is trust Him! =) He's my Healer!

1 comments:

Jez said...

I love that song!
I first heard it when HSU went here at the Phils last May. Joel Houston shared about Mike's situation and then let us, the crowd, sing "Healer".
I never forgot that song after that night. Very powerful indeed.

top