A purpose driven life! =D

Blogging twice today! lol! I'm just really happy about something that just happened! XP

Well, today, I went to Church, it wasn't easy though because my whole family went out and I stayed at home because there was gonna be a conference meeting back home see..

So I have no choice but to call my cousin to see if she could fetch me to Church.. I was really nervous.. haha! And I was just telling God, "Lord, let there be a way for me to go to Church..".

But I was nervous because I have to ask in Lao and she stay really far away and I'm not really that close to her.. haha.. Me and my cousins, we just don't mix well as we grow up.. XP And she's a buddhist, which makes it more awkward asking her "Can you fetch me to Church?" But what the heck, I need to go to Church and I just need Church!

But Praise God she agreed to fetch me without even hesitating, well its either she's too bored or she honestly want to help me out.. haha!

I prepared, took the only money I have in my wallet and put it in my Bible for the offering.. And that was a big note.. lol.. Its like I would have to survive my whole summer vacation on it.. XP But I remembered what God had done for me when I was in Malaysia.. The countless times He provided for me.. =D And I said, "Lord, this is just to show how much I thank you for all the times you provided for me". And left..

At Church, surprisingly there were so little people.. I saw this lady sitting all alone and she looks like Malaysian or Singaporean so I went to talk to her.. I just feel the Holy Spirit urging me to.. haha! And thats what we always do in HSG right guys? haha!

So as I went up there and sit next to her, I found out she was from Seoul, Korea.. lol! And she even thought that I was working in Laos.. XP till I told her I'm just in high school! LOL.. Ok, it could either be a bad thing or a good thing.. Bad, because I look old.. XP Good because it shows how mature I am.. CHEH.. =P

After the service, I went down and there were food on the table.. Every end of the month they would bring food to share and its awesome.. Well, not as awesome as Malaysian food but oh well.. Free is good.. XP

And I realized this box with alot of stuffs and I read the side and it says "to give away" so its free! XP I looked inside and there were so many tapes! Then my attention was drawn to this book which looks familiar, this awesome book that I've wanted for so long but couldn't get it! I remember at Malaysia, I wanted to buy it with Vic in MPH, but I put it back on the shelf knowing that I just don't have enough for later on.. This book was...

THE PURPOSE DRIVEN LIFE!!!
Woohooo!!!!! No my life is not miserable, excuse you! =P

I finally got my hands on it! And the best part of it was its still intact and there were no notes scribbled on it! And it even comes with a bookmark! Well.. the pic on the bookmark looks like a mosque but oh well.. Its free! LOL.. And there was this squashed crisped mosquito on the back of the front cover but WELL, ITS FREE! LOL

PRAISE GOD! Its so true when Ps. Chris Long said those who desire for God, those who seek Him are blessed! As in going to Church! Woo!!! Praise God!!

2 comments:

Jez said...

Wow. I know you'll be really blessed by that book. I remember that we once talked about that book over xanga, right?
Enjoy reading a chapter a day!

-Ben Soo- said...

Haha! Yeah! Still remember it! haha! thanks Jez! you take care! =D

top