The moment in life when you go "Woahh.."

Lord, when I'm weak, You are strong.. You are all that I long for.. I need You~

This is not gonna be an emo post, heck, come to think of it, I've never posted emo posts before.. Rather, this would be a soon-to-be-testimony of how God would use this opportunity to show that indeed He is the God of hope and God of all! To show that God will provide a way even in the hardest situations!

Alright, so this is what happened.. Today is only 9 days away from us going back to KL..

Then when I thought that we're all gonna go to KL with no troubles and worries.. Something came up...

My dad walks in and told us something that made me go speechless..

He seemed troubled and he was sighing, putting his hand on his head.. And that wasn't good news at all.. He then asked us to pray for our family, saying that something happened..

The news is that we have to come up with not 1 but 20 000 US dollars by 15th this month to pay off ALL that my parents had loaned for their work project here in Laos..

Now when I heard that, I went "WHAT?!".. Thats like the biggest dept we've ever fallen into! 20000 US dollars!! thats like around 70000 Malaysian Ringgit! My dad was sighing and was saying how are we gonna get that much money in 1 week?!

And especially so close on when I could be in KL again! I sat there, speechless, and this still small whisper of God just went "Who do you trust? Who do you trust, Ben?" And I just tell God "You Lord, I trust in You! I trust in You!"

I'm not going through this alone! Jesus is with me! He is the God of hope and He will and shall provide for us! I just know it and I just believe He will! He will make a miracle happen! Nothing is impossible for my God! He will carry us through this storm! I'm gonna fly like a soaring eagle I am, straight through this storm with God by my side and I'm not gonna be blown away! I'm gonna succeed with God by my side!! I KNOW I WON'T FAIL!! GOD IS WITH ME!!

He will bring me through this storm.. I know, He will be there with me!

And you guys are my witness here.. you guys are gonna see a miracle happen soon and will know that God indeed is GOOD! I'm surrendering everything to His hands right now!

I would appreciate very much also if you would pray for my family and I too... Together lets witness just how great and awesome our God is!

I will be still, Lord... I'll be still... [Psalm 46:10]

1 comments:

Dree said...

Ben, be strong and courageous.

top