Makeover time!

Hey guys! Just want to introduce this interesting tv show that really got me hooked to during my stay in KL! Haha! Its simply awesome!


Its on the AFC channel on Astro and its about these restaurants who are not making a good business and who's place are in need of renovation and a change. So they hire the "restaurant makeovers" to shape the place up! and its alot of money! like 15k dollars the last I watched..


Here's a video on one of the episodes!





Oh and be on the look out for this guy:


Robin De Groot! Haha! Finally found the guy with the laughter Joe(Cheah)!

This guy is really funny! Be sure to check out for any episodes with him as the makeover designer! Haha! His signature laughter seriously makes me, my brother and dad laugh our socks off! =P

0 comments:

top