My awesome trip back to Malaysia!

My trip back to Malaysia was spectacular! =D Really enjoyed it alot! Its been almost two years already since my last youth and sunday service! And I had a chance to attend sunday service! haha! woohoo! XP It was awesome!

Well lets start off with my first day! =P

I was really excited!! Couldn't sleep much the night before! haha! Don't know why but I think its because of the trip! haha! I was really that excited! The next day, I felt all egoistic.. lol! Like many Malaysians would be to go back home! XP Bye bye Laos and hello Tanah Airku! =P

While waiting for the plane I was all hyped up! Especially when we landed! It felt sooooo good to be back home that I wanted to really kiss the ground! LOL! No kidding! I really miss it! XP Then that night, I was afraid and concerned that I wouldn't be able to go out much and that my parents might stop me from going to Church.. but I prayed and I did my devotion..

On Friday, I went out with the Saujana CF commitee.. haha! they were awesome! really great to get to see them again! They all look so different and it just makes me wanna cry tears of joy when I saw them.. CHEH! lol! Sam took us to this awesome place called Italiannies! Man, it is by far the best restaurant I've ever been to! XP but I also got a small allergic reaction because of the mussels.. XP But it tastes awesome!

Then later in the day, we watched Journey to the Centre of the Earth! It was not bad overall actually! haha! Should've went for the 3D! haha! but later, Jason came by and we went to Church! It was so great to see Soaring Eagles again! =D And we helped out all night.. It feels great to serve again! Akakaka!

The next day was Food Fair! Came at 9am and went straight to help out! XP Really wanted to do something! =P haha! Then I met Ps. Deborah and the other youths! It was fantastic!! =D I helped out in the children's bouncy slide and it was so hot! Sun, Jasmine and Ron are awesome! haha! They've been there for like the whole day under the sun!

At the end of the day, I got sunburnt and my toes were numb! XP But it was great! It was really cloudy and about to rain anytime but God answered our prayers and once again He provided for us! =D and the clouds were casted away! and rain on the other houses.. LOL no lar.. XP

That night I continue to pray and hoping that I'll be able to go to Church the following morning! And guess what happened? Once again, God made a way! And not only did I myself went but my brother and dad came along too! And they both accepted Christ into their hearts once more! Praise the Lord!! =D God is awesome!! Amen?!

That morning I worshipped God and sang like no one's business! =P I needed to.. Especially when I'm going back to Laos again.. XP God is all that I've ever needed and this week, He provided for so many occasions in my life!! While I was worshipping and lifting my hands towards Him, at that moment, I had this pain on my right arm and I can't lift my arm high and then while my left hand is still lifted up to God, I heard Him say to me "Lift your right hand and it will be healed".. And I obeyed and the next thing I know, it was completely HEALED!!

And before I went back to Malaysia, I had not much money! Only this Lao note that can be exhanged for 20 ringgit! But I prayed and I uphold it in prayer.. And guess what, even till now, I still have the money with me without being exhanged! =D Praise God! And I even have an extra 10 ringgit in my walet!! Thats just how God has been so good to me! I shall boast of His grace! =D

And thanks a million to Sun, Janet, Audrey and Ps. Reuben for paying for the things I needed! hahaha! Sun paid for my MAD camp dvd, Janet and Audrey gave me so many coupons for the food fair! Haha! And Ps. Reuben paid for lunch at Esquire Kitchen! XP I learnt alot and it was great going out with my coach/youth pastor for coaching! haha! I'm blessed with such wonderful people! =D Praise God!

Now, about that miracle I told you guys about? Now do you believe me? XP Wahaha! God is SO AWESOME!! Instead of grieving over the dept we had a blast in KL! =D God always provides and I just can't stop thanking Him!!! WOOHOO!! =D

And also I got to watch The Dark Knight! Haha! Twice! One with the cabinet members and another time with my dad! It is totally a really good movie with an awesome storyline man! But its sooooo intense! XP really "dark" indeed.. XP not gonna spoil the movie but if you're scared of clowns, dun watch!! Clear warning given.. XP

This trip to KL made me learn so much! God helped me to be more patient and to trust in Him and there are a few things He used to do so.. Like taxi in the middle of the night and to slowly walk up the monorail stairs while the train was about to leave.. XP haha! But those things I believe really count! haha! awesome!

And well, skipping a few days.. XP today, I came back to Laos... "Nooooooooooooooooo!...." Oops sorry.. XP it was so hard for me to leave! Was hoping the plane would delay for a week or month but aww shucks! XP haha!

Well guys, thats my trip! hehe! And it was all in God's hands all the way! PRAISE HIM!! =D

0 comments:

top