Picturess on the trip! haha!

Forgotten to upload the pics! haha! and the post is right below! =D
My last sight of Malaysia outside.. T-T

This tastes awesome! haha! at Italiannies!


The awesome food at Italiannies! XP


Messing around at the restaurant! hahaha! Jo missed it, but hey, next time Jo Ng has got to come! haha!


This is totally spectacular! hahah!



The awesome toilet in KL! hahahaha!



I was staying at the mines for the two last days of my stay.. haha! awesome place!




Savouring my last nasi lemak meal at the airport.. T-T




6am in the morning heading the the airport.. *sniff sniff*




At the airport going back... GAHH! =.="..


Ahh.. Home sweet home... *sniff sniff* XP





My two-toned arm after food fair! haha! Cool man! XP





Gotcha Jo! XP




Joseph Cheah in all his coolness.. haha!




Outing to watch the Dark Knight! haha.. awesome fun!

0 comments:

top