What do you want in your life today?

Hey guys! Well, as you might've guessed or seen in the chatterbox on the right.. Yes, I still have absolutely no idea when I'm going to Malaysia with the exception that its in July.. XP

I might however find out in a couple of days.. But things here aren't really going well.. My parents are practically running over the place because of the work they're occupied with..

But like I said again, my God here is the God of all possibilities and the God of hope! He will provide! He will be there... He will be there.. And He knows whats best!

The only thing that I know for sure, is that I don't have to worry anymore because I can trust and place everything in God's hands and I know that He will be with me through every single step...

What more can I want? What more do I.. Need? =D

All things cannot compare to this outstanding God that I serve! =D

Praise You Lord!

Now the question is, what do you want in your life today?

0 comments:

top