A new creation! =D

Blogging twice again! XP Haha! I just got inspired after I've been reading through the old testimonials that I got from my friends in friendster..

I would say so many things have changed and I lost some of the contacts that were really close to me.. haha.. Which is quite sad..

But as I was reading Jo's testimonial for me, I was laughing and laughing and I just thank God and admire Him for the awesome things He has done in my life.. =D Thank You Jesus! =D

This was the testimonial Jo sent to me:


Uh... I might as well just post a testimonial before you start bugging me for one... xP
Ok... here goes...
- Gave me a heart attack with his excuse for not coming to v-party last year(2005)
- Used to be the quietest guy in Form 1 but now...=.=
- My GB pal (and punching bag... heheh)
- A guy who will go all out to do something... even if he's doing it wrong...=S
- The guy who owes me McDs
- The guy who forgot my name when he was writing credits in his blog ><
- A sad guy who only can play computer on weekends
- The only person who got a regular scolding from me last year... xP
- A guy who spells calligraphy as kaligrafi
- A die-hard Planetshakers fan
- A person who got 9 people saved and didn't do follow-up except for only one of them
- A person who will laugh at practically anything
- A person who takes things literally (eg. "You need a date for v-party" "Wah... serious ar?" *Finds a date*) =P


Haha! And there were tons of hilarious testimonials deep deep in the archives.. haha! Some others are really meaningful and I still couldn't believe I received that.. XP

But back to the story of Jo Ng's testimonial.. haha! Comparing with the past and now, Jo Ng's my best buddy and heck, we go through pits of flames together.. lol!

The Bible really tells this like no other!

2 Corinthians 5:17: Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!

Amen! XP

0 comments:

top