Forever and a day!

Yes, I'm still homesick.. lol! You can see it all over msn, facebook and my blog.. XP

I've just recently watched the final session of MAD camp and Ps. Marika preaching and also those young awesome youths stepping out and giving their testimonies.. I was really amazed and touched by just how much God can do in their lives!

Words just couldn't express how thankful I am to God to be brought up in SE and how I'm so wonderfully blessed by those leaders! They are awesome!

But today, I just realized just how serious the condition of my thyroid is getting, actually I also don't know if it has anything to do with that or not.. lol

I was just going to the toilet to do my daily nature calling when I noticed a few strains of hair on the ground.. and it was numerous! not 2, not 3, but like 10? Lol!

Last time it would only be a few.. right now, it would be alot whenever I just move my hand over my head! So I pick up those hairs, no not to put them back on my head.. lol! Actually I'm really afraid of being bald.. haha! Or having this big bald spot on my head and hair that grows only at the sides.. XP the next Ps. Russell Evans! lol!

But nothing is ever impossible for God and it shall be that way till the day I die! I know God has great plans for me and not plans to humiliate me or whatever.. I'm going to trust on God! =D

0 comments:

top