AHH!

**Warning, Warning, the following images can be disturbing**

Look what I just got recently:


Lol! A tarantula! Freaking scary isn't it?! Was at night when I was about to turn in to sleep when I saw this huge tarantula at the side of my bed on the wall when I turned on the lights!
Oh and this was the picture taken of it dead.. XP

Was slowly making my move, deciding what to do next. Lol! Then I slowly crept towards this effective weapon:



Behold the weapon that kill the tarantula! XP The Tissue Box! Lol! And man was it scary! My legs were still shaking after the incident. LOL!

Now guess what I've decided to do next?



I decided to slip it into an envelope and stick a tape on it so it wouldn't escape by faking its death. LOL! And then airmail it to Joseph Ng in KL XP

What a night! Glad that trauma was over!

Other than that, it was raining heavily these past few days. Love the wind and the peacefulness!

But the problem about it is that theres this whole on the roof of my room and its dripping water on the floor. O_O" So used sticky tapes to seal it up! XP (not really effective)



Ok lar, for once I'm gonna show you my room.. Behold! lol! Ok now that I've done so just don't blackmail me saying I have a flower decorated blanket or something. Lol! I didn't choose it! XD



Laos Laos Laos... You need a real makeover! XP

2 comments:

MERiE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jez said...

Someone has a a flower-decorated blanket :-P
Clean room for a guy, I must say ;)

top