Boomdeyadah~


It rained ALOT today! haha! Really love the weather God has blessed me with this morning.. Cool, breezy and simply spectacular! No more hot dry mornings like the usual days before.. haha!

Its just a few more weeks now still school starts, another year, my final year, what an excitement its gonna be! [till I finish and head back to KL.. Woohoo! lol! =P]

I've been looking up the business courses in Taylor's and Segi's, I found a field which I find quite interesting. Its called human resource management, and the good thing is that, I'll be getting discount from Li-Anne's mum if I enrol at Segi! haha! Woohoo! =P

Will decide later on what I plan to take. Really excited for the upcoming year to be in Malaysia. Its just 9 months from now!

Here's a pic of the view on the balcony of my room.

Interesting enough, theres a baby dragonfly in my room and its just right there on my bed! haha!

This video is awesome! XP


1 comments:

MERiE said...

wow.. i do love the rainy season too! and yey to your last year!! when does school start there?

top