Go Malaysia!


Woohoo! Malaysia's badminton players, Lee Chong Wei and the others and archer, Cheng Chu Sian is off to the nearby finals! Go Malaysia! =D



Now back to Laos, which I've not heard of any news from the Olympics! lol! Ok lar ok lar.. No more mean-ness. *ahem*



Yesterday I had a pretty awesome dinner at a French restaurant, really satisfying! I had beef steak in goat cheese and basil oil or something like that.. haha! and it really taste good! Even though the recipe could sound a lil intimidating. =P

And here are more pics!


This is probably Lao's shopping mall.. =P

See that blue and pink thing above? Thats the cinema.. lol!

This is the meal I had.. haha!

This is the restaurant, looks pretty decent and cozy I would say! =D

P.S, to you guys who got elected for NS! Don't worry! Cheer up people! You guys are called there for a reason and I believe you guys are gonna do great there! I'll be keeping you guys in my prayers! Cheer up k people?? =)

0 comments:

top