What a day! =D

What an awesome day! After a very long time, finally got the chance to eat Chicken Rice again! And this one is made by Singaporeans! haha! Well good enough lar! Now at least theres a place in Laos to remind my tastebuds of home! =P

And the food is seriously good! Pretty costly but its worth a once in awhile visit! Restaurant offers a very unique/clean environment! Better than most of the shops here in Laos! =P

Well that was after going to school to get the new uniform, and boy does it look weird. My sister commented that I look like a clown. O_O"!

But it was great to get to shoot some hoops again after so long! Really enjoyed it! Interested to be involved in the next coming basketball competition!

New building, new subject, new teachers, new classmates, its gonna be pretty exciting(Which I bet will only last a few months? XP)! But oh well, final year after all.. haha!

Anyway! With that aside, on to the next topic! H-A-I-R! XP

And yes! I'm still losing hair! LOTS of them! lol!

But I'm just strenghten hearing this still soft whisper letting me know that I can be rest assured that I will be healed and He will simply take this burden and shame away from me!

Though ashamed and afraid of the worse that could happen, there is great possibility of the best that could happen as well knowing that the God I have in me is God of all possibilities! =D

0 comments:

top