A Grand Opening!


Wow! The Beijing opening ceremony yesterday was awesome! So grand! I was so proud to see Malaysia there! lol! And I was laughing when I saw Laos.. XD Ok Ok, I shouldn't be THAT mean.. haha!



It was one heck of a celebration! Fireworks firing from everywhere, lights, designs, creativity, PEOPLE! Woah! They use like SOOO many people! Makes me more proud to be a chinese and carry a chinese surname.. haha! It was totally awesome!



Every tribe and tongue came from all over the place and landed in that stadium, and that stadium there is really one piece of art! Billions of dollars are used to spend on the expenses and preparations on the Olympic games.. But as I've heard from my teacher, many people died bulding that stadium.. Which is really sad..



I mean, they feel sorry for the earthquake victims, but there are like, if I'm not mistaken, hundreds or even thousands who died building the stadium! My heart goes out to those families of those victims who eventually see fireworks coming out of the stadium while still grieving over their loved ones..


And I gotta admit, they really know how to organize an event! The people all working together! The world leaders meeting together to enjoy the spectacular event! But if us, humans could do this much, just imagine how much our God is capable of doing! =D

3 comments:

MERiE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MERiE said...

saw the Olympics opening too and it was well-prepared. Chinese people=job well done!

How I long to see that different nations will gather someday not just during on Olympics but to, well ,proclaim His glory... a worldwide massive event For His renown..

-Ben Soo- said...

Haha! Indeed! And really agree with you there Merie! That will really be awesome! haha! An event that exceeds all glory and wonders we could ever imagine! =D

top