Durian twist!

Another day! =D *sounds of bird chirping* In Laos! =.=".. *bird dies*.

Had this durian which my parents bought! Great to taste durian again! But this one has this hard skin to it and tastes abit sour.. =.=".. Had this pepsi twist flavour to it.. lol!

Anyway, here are more pictures from the country! Will be gone for the weekend for a retreat with my family to check out the place in the south! =D

Today, I'll be showing you the house roof! XP

The view from above! Thats my house entrance!

The balcony where I would come in the morning last time to do my devotion! Its really an awesome place! But its noisy, so now I do it in my room.. XP


The neighbours roof.. XP

The view from afar..

The view..

The view below.. Alot of big trucks passes by even at night.. Mother of pearls.. =.="..


The wonderfully shaped clouds that God placed above.. =D

2 comments:

Jez said...

Photoblogging lately, eh?
Love the balcony, btw :-)

-Ben Soo- said...

Haha! Yeah.. but seriously need to get myself a new cam! haha! Want to capture each shot with a great quality added to it.. haha! thanks Jez! =D

top