Called to love..

Hey guys! I'm not sure if you've heard about Mike Guglielmucci and what happened recently. Even I was shocked when Vic first told me about it and I seriously couldn't believe it. I thought someone one was just playing a trick until I read the news in several places. Checked at MySpace and the user had already deleted the profile. I was completely shocked!

Mike Guglielmucci was the one who composed the song "Healer" which was in my playlist earlier. A true inspiration with his struggle with cancer for the more than 2 years. But just recently, he confessed it as a fraud.

How I feel for those people who have kept their hopes up and are encouraged to receive healing through this testimony that Mike has shared with the world. And I say to you people, that indeed there is hope! =)

Keep believing! Because our God can absolutely do wonders in you! Press on and believe, because you're gonna witness the true healing power of our God!

As for Mike on the other hand, people, we need to just lift him up in prayer. There is absolutely no point holding our anger or dwelling in pain and misery for the rest of our lives. Think about it, all of us have sinned and none of us is perfect and confident enough to judge others.

If we have been forgiven by this awesome grace and mercy of God, it is just simply right to do the same to others.

You're only risking and affecting your life when you hold on to your anger and bitterness. If we have been forgiven countless times, then others do too. Big sins, small sins, they're still sins. And Christ died for every single one of them.

1 comments:

MERiE said...

i've read this like everywhere in cyberspace... it's actually saddening but as what you've put, what he did may be fraud but God is always true and He is still a healer!
Mike doesn't need people's judgments and criticisms, he needs our prayers...

top