A God who hears! =D

Today, well being in Laos, and unable to drive around, I ended up roaming around the house with nothing to do.. XP Now I really know why I get fat easily when I'm in Laos... haha! Back in KL theres always somewhere to go, places to see, people to serve! =) My weekends are always awesome ones! =D

Holidays are one of the worst seasons if its spent in Laos and you don't go anywhere but stay at home for days.. XP

And I couldn't help but to overhear a situation that my parents are facing and just how much they need to pay off the people who are working under them and paying for this and that and the list goes on.. Its just really sad to know that they're burdened everytime when it comes to the monthly salary payout and work.. I can't do much for them, but I know I can trust in God to provide for my family! After all, since when did He never provided for me? I love you Lord!

But this evening, when I went out with my mum to exchange money and do some grocery shopping, I spent some time sitting in the car just talking to God and how I just want to do something and not waste my time each day.. XP

My mum was exchanging money at that time and I was in car alone.. Then when my mum came back and awhile later, she suddenly asked if I wanted to follow my dad to the south of Laos to do some sight see-ing! haha! Well you see, my dad recently has a contact, Uncle Richard from HSG and he's doing a project there starting a Church or farm or something like that.. XP

And right that instant, I just remembered what I prayed earlier and thank God for that! God is awesome! He is never early, never late, just on time! =)

0 comments:

top