Its a new day!

New day today! After I heard from my friends that theres a 2nd and 3rd batch for NS I was shocked.. =.=".. To be honest, one thing I would never want to do again is to have my hair shaved! =P

But whatever God plans to do I'm willing to go all the way and further His cause here on planet Earth! One of the reasons why I'm afraid to shave my head is because well, the last time I did that, I end up having baldspots all over my head.. =P because at the same time, like I mentioned before, I had Thyroid..

These days however, Everytime I take a shower, theres bound to be lots of hair that comes out in the process.. Whats the cause? I don't know either.. XP

I thought to myself that I would not go for a check-up but instead allow God to heal me, and I've been praying constantly, as now you can slowly start to see my scalp.. XP Well not that visible but I was afraid that it'll get even worse..

I kept telling God that I'll trust in Him and I will submit to His plans because obviously, He knows what He's doing.. No parents in the right mind will go "I want my child to lose hair each day till he grows bald" now would they? =P

I'm still not sure whats the cause of it, and my mum won't bring me to a doctor here in Laos because it might get worse.. =P But whatever it may be, I'm believing for it to be healed! It might get worse, but by all means, I will hold on.. And I really hope my hair really will stop to fall off.. XP

0 comments:

top