Blooooood~~

Today was quite a funny day to start with. I woke up quite early in the day, around 6am to do devotion and get ready to go to the hospital for some blood test to see what's really happening with my body. =P

Because til now, the itching and the hairloss is still yet to be ceased. XP

[yes the itching that I mentioned quite long ago and thought it was some sort of allergy. =P]

So off we go to the hospital! Reached there and I was hoping to get the results today, but it won't be till tomorrow that the results will be out and how it'll turn out, whether good or bad, I'm going to live my life for God's glory!

I don't exactly know what has got into my mind, because I was quite excited for the blood test. LOL!

[Oh my goodness, what has happened to Ben]

But when the needle actually sink into my flesh, the pain starts to kick some sense into my mind. Haha!

School's gonna start in a few weeks! Pretty excited about it! A new year, a fresh start, watch out Laos because here HE comes!

And here's a video for you people! The drummers of PlanetShakers.

1 comments:

MERiE said...

I pray that whatever causes the itching and the hair loss would just simply go away.... ;) and I pray that no one and nothing could ever hold back ben from glorifying Him.. hehe right??

so what was the result? I hate bloodtest...i don't like the needle and seeing the blood come out of your system makes me errr feel nauseated... haha!

Planetshakers had their album launch here in the Philippines last Aug 13 & 14... too bad I wasn't able to see them.. But I got to see SonicFlood last friday! yey!!

top